The Job Training and Placement Program prepares participants for administrative careers, combining computer training with life skills, case management, paid work experience, mental health, career skills, job placement, and long-term alumni services.
More than 95% of our graduates get a job within 3 months of completing the program making an average wage of $2,500 a month.
Other no cost support while in the program:
· Lunch provided (Monday – Thursday)
· Business attire
· Food Bank Fridays
· Voucher for Prescription glasses
Interested? Please attend a 10 am application session:
Sept. 3 (Tuesday), Sept. 9 (Monday), or Sept. 16 (Monday)
3102 Delta Fair Blvd. Antioch
Sept. 5 (Thursday)
SparkPoint Contra Costa Rm. 7,
3105 Willow Pass Road, Bay Point
*One on one interview available by appointment.
Not interested in training for an administrative position? Do you need a job now? We offer other no cost employment services and evening computer classes. Please attend an information session any Tuesday at 10am or 7pm.
- Occurs Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Thursday, September 5th, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Monday, September 9th, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Monday, September 16th, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Recently Added Events