Society of St. Vincent de Paul Family Resource Center
2210 Gladstone Drive, Pittsburg, CA 94565
Wednesday, 4:00 – 8:00 pm
Second and Fourth Saturdays, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Eligibility: Uninsured adults (ages 17 and up) with acute or chronic medical conditions. For an appointment, call 925-439-2009 on Wednesday between the hours of 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Fees: Healthcare services are free to the patient, including medical exams, diagnostic and laboratory testing.
Services include treatment of:
♦ Diabetes, asthma, hypertension, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders
♦ Cough, cold, flu and/or sore throat
♦ Allergies or sinusitis
♦ Ear infections
♦ Urinary tract infections
♦ Headache/Mild aches & pains
♦ Rashes, poison oak, minor skin infections, and burns
♦ Mild stomach ache
For more information, contact the Nurse Manager at (925) 439-2009 or email@example.com.
To bring free medical care for the relief of pain and suffering to those who have the most need and the least access to medical care.
St. Vincent de Paul of Contra Costa County works in partnership with RotaCare Bay Area, Inc.and more than 10 Rotary Clubs in the Bay Area to provide quality medical care to uninsured adults with acute or chronic medical conditions at no cost to the patient. We have provided about 6,800 MD visits and 1,000+ one-on-one RN visits for chronic medical conditions to approximately 3,000 uninsured patients since opening in 2011.
In addition to the physician and nursing care provided on-site, our clinic also provides diabetes management and free cooking classes starting every other month.
The RotaCare Pittsburg Free Medical Clinic at St. Vincent de Paul provides our patients with comprehensive assistance. With more than 86 percent of patients living at or below the federal poverty level, we try to connect patients in need with resources in the community.
The RotaCare Pittsburg Free Medical Clinic at St. Vincent de Paul continues to actively recruit volunteer physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, medical assistants, LVN, EMT, dieticians, translators, and non-medical volunteers. Medical malpractice is provided by RotaCare Bay Area, Inc. Volunteers are invited to provide services on Wednesdays from 4:00pm-7: 30 pm or Saturdays from 9:00am-11: 30 am.
- Wed, May 1, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Wed, May 8, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, May 11, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Wed, May 22, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, May 25, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 5, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Jun 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jun 12, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 19, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Sat, Jun 22, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jun 26, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 3, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, May 1st, 2019, repeated every week on Wednesday until Friday, May 01, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Starting Saturday, May 11th, 2019, repeated every 2 weeks on Saturday until Saturday, May 09, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm