The Liberty High School Homecoming Parade is scheduled for 6 p.m. on Oct. 29 in downtown Brentwood, near First and Birch Streets. The parade will travel all the way down First Street to Maple Street before turning down Second Street, then through Spruce Street and into the Liberty High Schoo…
As the nation returns to in-person workplaces and schools amid a surge in COVID-19 cases, the American Red Cross faces an emergency blood and …
The Brentwood Library will host fourth- and fifth-grade Zoom presentations by popular children’s author Dan Gutman on Oct. 22 and 28.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Several chain restaurants to open in Brentwood
- Elvis Presley's 'legendary' drummer, Ronnie Tutt, dies aged 83
- Antioch police make animal abuse arrest
- Early morning gunfire in Brentwood under investigation
- 1 killed, home heavily damaged in fire in Brentwood Monday morning
- Delta salinity barrier to stay in 2022
- 1 dead in solo-vehicle crash in Brentwood Sunday morning
- City of Oakley municipal updates
- Liberty girls water polo team Lions forging identity of toughness
- Supervisor Diane Burgis recovering after successful pacemaker implant
- [Photos] Oakley house fire
- [Photos] October 2021 Pets
- [Photos] Bay Valley Athletic League Tournament
- [Photos] Nicholas Court fire in Brentwood
- [Photos] Youth fishing derby in Antioch
- I do! do! I do! These stars couldn't stop getting wed!
- [Photos] Heart of Oakley Festival
- [Photos] Cornerstone Christian football game
- He's called WHAT?! You'll never believe the REAL names of these stars!
- [Photos] Ultralight aircraft crash