For anyone who’s ever cruised past the ever-popular Shirasoni only to discover a line out the door can now keep cruising down the street, as the owners celebrated the grand opening of a second restaurant in nearby Antioch this week.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Antioch High School on lockdown
- Brentwood males treated for stab wounds following altercation
- Critics argue Gov. Newsom is diverting gas tax money to projects voters did not approve of
- City of Brentwood welcomes Sportsman’s Warehouse, 5.11
- Oakley Girl Scout makes top sales, selling cookies from her front porch
- Brentwood Union School District provides update on negotiations with Brentwood Teachers Association
- Coronavirus Outbreak: 2 patients, not infected in Contra Costa, moved from Travis Air Force Base to local hospitals
- Liberty High School football players sign letters of intent
- Brentwood student takes home science fair prize
- Brentwood Teachers Association calls transparency into question as district negotiations continue
- [Photos] Special Olympics at Heritage High School
- [Photos] North Coast Section Division 1 Girls’ Soccer Championships - Liberty H.S.
- [Photos] Save the California Delta Alliance rally
- [Photos] North Coast Section Division 1 Girls' Soccer Championships - Liberty vs. Berkeley
- [Photos] North Coast Section Division 1 Girls' Soccer Championships-Heritage H.S.
- [Photos] Heritage v Deer Valley boys basketball NCS quarterfinal round
- [Photos] North Coast Section Division 1 Boys' Basketball Championships - Heritage HS
- [Photos] Byron Hot Springs Hotel
- [Photos] Memorial for Deer Valley High School student, Jonathan Parker
- [Photos] Liberty vs. Heritage girls soccer 2-6-2020