Christian Matthew S. Tinio, a senior at Heritage High School and member of Troop 21, will attend his Court of Honor on Feb. 27, at 972 O’Hara Ave., in Oakley. During his Eagle Scout Project, Christian constructed a vegetable garden at St. Anthony’s Church in Oakley. The garden will be used to grow food for the needy and less fortunate.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
Northern California East Bay and Delta Area
Find a local business
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- BAC Bank closes Discovery Bay branch
- After school commute halted after collision near Sand Creek
- 1 killed, 2 in critical condition in weekend Antioch car crash
- Construction to close part of Highway 4: 5-day move to build Mokelumne Trail overcrossing
- Council OKs changes to backyards
- Oakley police arrest man with loaded “ghost” gun
- Brentwood Dolphins celebrate their 60th birthday – 3 years late
- Heritage team, coaches lead blind hurdler to award
- Antioch man arrested, identified in connection with stabbing of three people
- Cities update plans for housing needs
- [photos] Silvergate opens the door to luxury in Brentwood
- [photos] Nunn school pumped up over Flat Stanley book
- [Photos] Commute Collision
- [Photos] Brentwood Dolphins celebrate their 60th birthday – 3 years late
- [Photos] City of Oakley honors Alexis Gabe
- [photos] Heritage team, coaches lead blind hurdler to award
- [photos] Muslim refugee: Brentwood a "blessing"
- [Photos] March 2023 Pets
- [photos] Empowerment Day event inspires girls to think big
- [Photos] Winter dresses up the mountain in white
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.