See why East County is a special place to call home by picking up your 2023 “Welcome!” guide. The magazine is free and can be found in Brentwood Press newspaper racks throughout East Contra Costa County.
Antioch Historical Society Museum
Find a local business
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Traffic stop turns into deadly chase and crash on Sand Creek Road
- Discovery Bay Board of Directors to discuss controversial proposed office buildings
- Dutch Slough restoration project sees progress
- ‘Hijacked’ projector prompts investigation
- Water polo event highlights sport, Brentwood
- Brentwood residents celebrate Indian heritage at festival
- Second Miles for Mayo 5K fundraiser set for June 25
- Youth opioid addiction bill advances to state Senate
- Brentwood approves economic development grants for local events
- Jim Wangeman turns 85
- [Photos] Jim Wangeman turns 85
- 'Anime is something that was a big piece of my childhood'...The A-listers amazed by Japanese anime
- 100 least popular jobs in America
- 20%, 10% or 5%? How your down payment affects the rest of your finances
- [Photos] Brentwood remembers Memorial Day
- [photos] Antioch Marina the fastest way to the Delta
- [Photos] Soroptimist International of the Delta celebrates outstanding students
- Richest women in America
- [Photos] Trailer fire forces evacuation near senior facility
- [Photos] Deer Valley, Heritage boys tennis both fall in NCS tournament
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.