Joe and Barbara Mankewich recently celebrated their 52nd wedding anniversary with a trip through the South Pacific, and they brought along a copy of their hometown newspaper. Thanks for taking The Press along on your celebration, and happy anniversary!
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Antioch Historical Society Museum
Find a local business
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Discovery Bay Board of Directors to discuss controversial proposed office buildings
- Traffic stop turns into deadly chase and crash on Sand Creek Road
- ‘Hijacked’ projector prompts investigation
- Second Miles for Mayo 5K fundraiser set for June 25
- Dutch Slough restoration project sees progress
- Brentwood residents celebrate Indian heritage at festival
- Youth opioid addiction bill advances to state Senate
- New York state of mind
- Water polo event highlights sport, Brentwood
- Los Medanos College kicks off Pride month with flag-raising ceremony
- 'Anime is something that was a big piece of my childhood'...The A-listers amazed by Japanese anime
- [Photos] Jim Wangeman turns 85
- [Photos] Brentwood remembers Memorial Day
- [photos] Antioch Marina the fastest way to the Delta
- [Photos] Soroptimist International of the Delta celebrates outstanding students
- 20%, 10% or 5%? How your down payment affects the rest of your finances
- Richest women in America
- [Photos] Trailer fire forces evacuation near senior facility
- [Photos] Deer Valley, Heritage boys tennis both fall in NCS tournament
- 100 least popular jobs in America
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.