The Vollbrechts (left: Hailey-ann, Madison, Dave and Lorilynn) and Brinkmans (right: Cheryl, Kaytlin, Ryann and Ryan) have been friends for 20 years. They met in 1999 when they lived across the street from each other, and since then their children have called one another cousins. When they realized they would be in Europe at the same time, they knew they had to meet up and snap a photo with their hometown paper. Thanks for taking the Oakley Press along with you on your memorable trip!
Never miss out on breaking news!
Find a local business
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Driver rolls truck over in Brentwood
- Former Oakley resident Ruben Padilla is soaring toward Olympics
- Fast moving fire causes extensive damage in Knightsen
- State of California reconsiders changes in Franks Tract
- We lost a champion for our students
- Liberty baseball team seeks new varsity baseball coach
- Freedom varsity basketball coach Drew Torres resigns
- New fire station may be built in Brentwood
- Increased traffic expected near John Muir Parkway Extension project
- Meeting called to hear impacts of proposal to move Brentwood urban limit line