Barry Margesson retrieves a plastic bottle as he works to clean up a portion of Marsh Creek along the Marsh Creek Trail in Oakley, Saturday, June 15. The annual effort was sponsored by the Contra Costa Resource Conservation District and the Friends of Marsh Creek. A second team worked a location in Brentwood.
Never miss out on breaking news!
Find a local business
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Freedom varsity basketball coach Drew Torres resigns
- Local activist Brandon Gruber awarded in London
- Wine room may pour into Oakley
- Legislation for removal of abandoned commercial vessels sailing forward
- Brentwood DUI checkpoint scheduled
- New clock coming to Brentwood's City Park
- Brentwood educator reflects on satisfying career
- Local baseball teams participate in Cooperstown tournament
- Town of Discovery Bay installs new electronic signboard
- Proposed motocross changes spark debate