Brentwood, CA 94513
|Sunday||By Appt. Only|
About Essential Exchange
Essential Exchange Insurance Services, owned and operated by Principal Broker Cathy Little, assists clients with property & casualty insurance services, as well as life insurance, Medicare Solutions and Covered California.
Cathy has over 15 years experience and has built a reputation for integrity, professionalism and unwavering client advocacy and service.
Prior to becoming an independent broker, Cathy built the foundations of her career with several prominent, top-ten national brokerage and insurance firms.
CA License #0C99062
– Amy Buckner Chowdhry, CEO & Co-Founder of AnswerLab
"Cathy has been invaluable in our process of setting up benefits for our growing company. She managed the entire process with superb attention to detail and a strong consultative approach. After the initial setup, she continues to be in contact with our team offering suggestions and providin… Read more
– Jennifer Green, Principal Solutions Consultant
"Cathy is a skilled and diligent employee benefits consultant who has been very responsive to our company's request for information for clients and prospects. She is exceptional at following through and is a great collaborator!" Read more
– Michael Garey, Vice President Human Resources, Solar Company
“Cathy comes to the table with knowledge and a willingness to listen to client needs and make valid recommendations. Cathy keeps us aware of issues and target dates.” Read more
– Jennifer Gray, Vice President of Employee Experience, Cheskin Added-Value
“We hired Cathy to handle our insurance needs after working with another broker for several years. She uncovered many ‘missed issues’ that had been overlooked by our previous broker. She was thorough and professional and was a stickler for detail all the way through! She’s a delight to wo… Read more
– Nancy Derbish, Director of Human Resources, Girl Scouts of Northern California
“Cathy works hard to learn about the client and then seeks ways to present a specific insurance service solution. She works hard to act as an extension of the organization’s benefit department and follows through on commitments.” Read more
Individual and Family Health Insurance
California Choice is a health insurance marketplace in California set up under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) also known as Obamacare. Covered California offers affordable coverage through multiple carriers at different levels of coverage.
For low income individuals and families, Covered California offers a government subsidy to help assist for a portion of the monthly premium. The subsidy varies based on income range.
BerniePortal- All-in-one HR Platform
BerniePortal is an all-in-one HR Platform, that helps employers solve the paper-intensive, transactional challenges of key Human Resource functions. Features of our system include:
- make a great first impression by setting up electronic personnel records to manage the on-boarding process.
- Documents such as I-9s & W-4s can be electronically completed so there is no more paperwork hassle and you get clean, accurate data at-your-fingertips in one secure location;
- upload customizable documents such as company policy or handbook,collect e-signatures instead of tracking down employees to sign documents.
- employees will have access to a self-service tool for benefits enrollment along with a nicely formatted benefits guidebook that summarizes all of the benefits that are offered by the company; good communication is one of the keys that helps companies attract and retain quality employees plus you'll have an up-to-date, accurate benefit elections report to give to payroll for timely deductions.
- compliance with 1094-C/1095-C reporting ~ produces printed forms for your IRS filings.
- Cobra Administration and compliance support such as distribution of the annual notices & disclosures to help keep the company in compliance with ERISA regulation.
ERISAEdge takes care of all the communication, forms and record-keeping necessary for employers to be fully compliant with ERISA regulations. Guarantees compliance to all ERISA requirements and will provide the defense employers need in the event of an audit. Standard pricing is based upon the number of employees.
Contact me for pricing and special offers available to employers at 925.984.5400.
Oli Insurance Services, Inc.
I am pleased to announce my new partnership with Oli Insurance Services, Inc. This team allows me to now offer all lines of insurance coverages in addition to just Health Benefits. Please reach out to me if you are interested to hear how my agency can help with all your Homeowners, Personal, Auto, Umbrella, Commercial and Life Insurance needs.
Lines of Insurance Coverage
Property & Casualty - Offers property, general liability, auto, umbrella, professional and specialty insurance solutions.
Personal Lines Division - Specializes in all forms of personal lines insurance including:
- Rental Units
- Recreational Vehicles
- Private Client and Collectables
Life Division - offers life, annuity, disability and long-term care insurance solutions:
- Individual Plans: Term and Universal
- Return of Premium Term
- Business Plans: Buy/Sell and Key Man policies
- Indexed Universal Life/Annuities
- Estate Planning: Term and Universal Second to Die
- Tax Qualified and Non Tax Qualified Long Term Care
- Business and Individual Disability Plans
Enjoy Your Golden Years With Medicare
Why choose us as your independent health insurance agent in the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento and Northern California?
- Personal appointments with you and your spouse
- Reviewing co-pays
- Explaining the limitations of each plan
- Providing detailed information on time frames and enrollment periods
- Assuring that your plan covers your medications at the lowest cost
- Finding plans that are accepted by your physicians
- Finding plans that are accepted by the hospital of your choice
At AGA Medicare Options we assist you in finding the policy which best fits YOUR needs and budget. Again, all of this is done at NO COST to you.