Congressman Mark DeSaulnier Discusses East County Matters with Chris Campos | The Press
Chris Campos sits with Mark DeSaulnier California 10th District Congressman of East Contra Costa County.
As featured on
Rep. Mark DeSaulnier sat down with The Press for an in-depth interview about the future of E…
Rep. Mark DeSaulnier came bearing gifts on an educational tour to the Los Medanos College Br…
Recommended For You
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Antioch loses Amtrak station to Oakley
- A mouth-watering ‘hidden gem’ in Byron
- Planned Highway 4 shutdown didn't happen
- Oakley to sell downtown building to Skipolini's
- Amaro to be named new Freedom High principal
- Antioch man charged with murder in triple stabbing
- Heritage team, coaches lead blind hurdler to award
- Oakley police arrest man with loaded “ghost” gun
- Liberty football looks for JV coaches
- Bureaucracy blocks repairs to historic building
- [photos] Antioch loses Amtrak station to Oakley
- [photos] A mouth-watering 'hidden gem' in Byron
- [photos] Nunn school pumped up over Flat Stanley book
- [photos] Silvergate opens the door to luxury in Brentwood
- [Photos] Commute Collision
- [Photos] Antioch city manager placed on leave
- [photos] Guitars Not Guns graduates first class since 2020
- [Photos] City of Oakley honors Alexis Gabe
- ‘Stay true to yourself and you'll go far...' These are the prophetic and chilling final Twitter posts of stars before their tragic deaths
- [photos] Heritage team, coaches lead blind hurdler to award
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.