A 14-year-old boy was flown to Children's Hospital Oakland after he was struck by a car Tuesday afternoon on Brentwood Boulevard near Fir Street. The driver was subsequently arrested by Brentwood police under suspicion of driving under the influence, according to Sgt. Mark Misquez of the Brentwood Police Department. Police are investigating circumstances that led to the accident.
As featured on
Never miss out on breaking news!
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of a Brentwood man
- Brentwood Teachers Association calls transparency into question as district negotiations continue
- Oakley seniors protest possible increases
- City of Brentwood rule changes aim to attract new retailers, hotels
- Water polo star Paige Henson signs letter of intent
- Groups working to uproot algae
- Heritage High School splashes into new production of "The Little Mermaid"
- Fond memories of celebrity sightings
- Art Guild of the Delta to hold fourth annual Banner Up! program
- California Farmland Trust: Growing conversation on agriculture, development
- [Photos] North Coast Section Division 1 Girls’ Soccer Championships - Liberty H.S.
- [Photos] North Coast Section Division 1 Girls' Soccer Championships-Heritage H.S.
- [Photos] North Coast Section Division 1 Boys' Basketball Championships - Heritage HS
- [Photos] Brentwood Teacher's Association Rally
- [Photos] Liberty vs. Heritage girls soccer 2-6-2020
- [Photos] Freedom vs. Deer Valley High School boys basketball 2-11-2020
- [Photos] Candlelight vigil for slain Antioch teen, Jonathan Parker
- [Photos] Liberty vs Heritage High School boys basketball 1-31-2020
- [Photos] Memorial for Deer Valley High School student, Jonathan Parker
- [Photos] Byron Hot Springs Hotel