The first broadcast of On the House aired on Jan. 2, 1987, kicking off a weekly radio series that would air for the next 35 years as the brothers gave home improvement advice to call-in listeners and interviewing guests in the studio. The program was nationally syndicated in 1992, airing on more than 300 radio affiliates at the height of its popularity, according to the press release.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- 1 person sustains non-life threatening injuries in Oakley shooting
- 1 injured in Oakley crash
- Americans will be able to order free COVID-19 tests on Jan. 19
- Cher admits to living a 'strange life'
- 110° Magazine co-founder Don Huntington dies
- Congressman Jerry McNerney will not seek reelection
- Antioch police seek public’s help in locating murder suspect
- Jennifer Hudson says karaoke isn't a game in her family and reveals her go-to Aretha Franklin track
- Vacant 11th Assembly District seat to be filled through special election
- 1 dead in Brentwood shooting
- [Photos] January 2022 Pets
- [Photos] December 2021 Pets
- [Photos] Brentwood Shooting
- [Photos] Brentwood Regional Community Chest annual food and toy distribution
- Turkey at Christmas? No thanks! The stars have their own unique holiday meals...
- [Photos] Brentwood police officers and the Grinch visit with the community
- [Photos] Santa visits with Knightsen students
- [Photos] Deck the Park Christmas Tree Decorating Contest
- [Photos] Delta Valley Health Club
- Counties with highest COVID-19 infection rates in California