[Video] Imperiale Beer Project Business Spotlight
Imperiale Beer Project owner, Brandon Freele, moved his brewery to downtown Brentwood just before shelter in place had shut down all indoor business. The pandemic hasn't stopped him from finding ways to bring his products to the customers. Many patrons will boast about the food items and especially the beer offered by the company. You can find out more about Imperiale Beer Project and even reserve outdoor seating here: https://www.imperialebeer.com. (Eric Morford/ThePress)
As featured on
Brandon Freel is turning heads with his new brewing project in downtown Brentwood: a craft b…
Recommended For You
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Antioch loses Amtrak station to Oakley
- A mouth-watering ‘hidden gem’ in Byron
- Planned Highway 4 shutdown didn't happen
- Oakley to sell downtown building to Skipolini's
- Amaro to be named new Freedom High principal
- Antioch man charged with murder in triple stabbing
- Liberty football looks for JV coaches
- Heritage team, coaches lead blind hurdler to award
- Bureaucracy blocks repairs to historic building
- Heritage star Muse excels amongst the best in McDonald’s All-American Game
- [photos] Antioch loses Amtrak station to Oakley
- [photos] A mouth-watering 'hidden gem' in Byron
- [photos] Nunn school pumped up over Flat Stanley book
- [photos] Guitars Not Guns graduates first class since 2020
- [Photos] Antioch city manager placed on leave
- [Photos] City of Oakley honors Alexis Gabe
- ‘Stay true to yourself and you'll go far...' These are the prophetic and chilling final Twitter posts of stars before their tragic deaths
- [photos] Silvergate opens the door to luxury in Brentwood
- [photos] Heritage team, coaches lead blind hurdler to award
- [Photos] Commute Collision
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.