Brentwood Press employees Eric Kinnaird, Sherrie Hamilton and Darby Gray created three of the 47 original banners that decorated Downtown Brentwood this summer for the local Banner UP! Program. Banner Up! is an annual fundraiser presented by the Art Guild of the Delta. This year’s profits will assist local artists, veterans and the Veterans Memorial Building. The banners will be auctioned off at a gala event Sept. 24 at the Veterans Memorial Building on 1st Street in Brentwood. Dinner catered by The Holy Smoker will be available from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Dinner tickets can be purchased online at https://rb.gy/yw355j or at the Delta Gallery during open hours. The gala is free and will open to the public at 7 p.m. It features live music from 4 x West, and the drawings and auction will start at 8 p.m. To view a gallery of the banners, visit www.artguildofthedelta.org/banner-up-gallery.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Speed, failure to stop leads to Brentwood crash
- Charges dropped against Antioch man arrested in 'road rage' incident
- Gas station clerk fatally shot during "botched robbery" in Antioch
- Two displaced in Brentwood residential fire
- Suspect in Highway 4 shooting arrested
- 2-alarm fire breaks out at Brentwood RV repair shop
- Parts of Lone Tree Way closed for a month
- Person dies in solo vehicle crash in Bethel Island
- Oakley Pee Wee Falcons win Turkey Bowl title
- Free East Bay parks admission on Black Friday
- [Photos] 2-alarm fire breaks out at Brentwood RV repair shop
- [Photos] Liberty, Antioch win at BVAL meet
- [Photos] Turkey giveaway
- [Photos] Two displaced in Brentwood residential fire
- Who Wants to Live Forever? Remembering Freddie Mercury 31 years on from the Queen icon's death...
- [Photos] November 2022 Pets
- The Most Unionized Industries in the U.S.
- [Photos] Veterans salute in Brentwood
- [Photos] Krey Elementary kindness fundraiser raises almost $60,000
- Most popular baby names for girls in California