Hawaii has flood watches and blizzard warnings in effect. Meanwhile, Colorado remains under drought conditions and has also had a record snowless year. CNN meteorologist Derek Van Dam discusses the rarity of these events.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- 1 person sustains non-life threatening injuries in Oakley shooting
- 1 injured in Oakley crash
- Americans will be able to order free COVID-19 tests on Jan. 19
- Cher admits to living a 'strange life'
- 110° Magazine co-founder Don Huntington dies
- Congressman Jerry McNerney will not seek reelection
- Antioch police seek public’s help in locating murder suspect
- Jennifer Hudson says karaoke isn't a game in her family and reveals her go-to Aretha Franklin track
- Vacant 11th Assembly District seat to be filled through special election
- 1 dead in Brentwood shooting
- [Photos] January 2022 Pets
- [Photos] Brentwood Shooting
- [Photos] December 2021 Pets
- [Photos] Brentwood Regional Community Chest annual food and toy distribution
- [Photos] Deck the Park Christmas Tree Decorating Contest
- [Photos] Brentwood police officers and the Grinch visit with the community
- Where people in California are moving to most
- [Photos] Santa visits with Knightsen students
- Turkey at Christmas? No thanks! The stars have their own unique holiday meals...
- [Photos] Delta Valley Health Club