Gen Z Are Turning Their Time Spent Online Into A Side Hustle
- unbranded - Lifestyle
Nearly two-thirds of Gen Z are planning on turning their time online into a side hustle in 2023, per an Instagram trend report. But they don't necessarily want to become full-time creators either. 64% of them plan to monetize a project on social media as a side hustle in 2023. This is despite 87% of Gen Z being against the idea of working multiple jobs to make ends meet in 2022. Instagram says people can “expect interests to transform into side hustles” in 2023. The report also asked Gen Zers to describe 2022 in one word. The Top Responses Were: Healing Energized Main Character Energy
Recommended For You
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Antioch Historical Society Museum
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Traffic stop turns into deadly chase and crash on Sand Creek Road
- Discovery Bay Board of Directors to discuss controversial proposed office buildings
- ‘Hijacked’ projector prompts investigation
- Dutch Slough restoration project sees progress
- Water polo event highlights sport, Brentwood
- Brentwood residents celebrate Indian heritage at festival
- Going on vacation? Where to board your Pet
- Brentwood approves economic development grants for local events
- Youth opioid addiction bill advances to state Senate
- Discovery Bay diver makes a splash
- [Photos] Jim Wangeman turns 85
- [Photos] Brentwood remembers Memorial Day
- 'Anime is something that was a big piece of my childhood'...The A-listers amazed by Japanese anime
- 100 least popular jobs in America
- 20%, 10% or 5%? How your down payment affects the rest of your finances
- [photos] Antioch Marina the fastest way to the Delta
- [Photos] Trailer fire forces evacuation near senior facility
- [Photos] Soroptimist International of the Delta celebrates outstanding students
- [Photos] Deer Valley, Heritage boys tennis both fall in NCS tournament
- [Photos] June 2023 Pets
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.