Bruce Brown, executive director of the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, describes an off-the-record meeting with leaders of the current DOJ regarding former President Donald Trump's Department of Justice secretly obtaining records about the communications of members of the press.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- California will require workers to show proof of vaccinations
- Boardwalk Grill sustains minimal damage in Wednesday fire
- Freedom High School athlete relishes award
- Brentwood mulls future of providing passport services
- Brentwood's Broken Road Farm to move out of state
- Area health officials encourage workplace vaccination policy
- Liberty High School graduate opens successful soap company
- UPDATE: Victim in Sunday fatal accident identified
- State budget earmarks money for John Marsh House restoration
- Oakley likely to switch election process
- Stars who GOT NAKED to support the Free the Nipple movement
- He was in an ADULT FILM!? 10 knockouts facts about Sylvester Stallone
- [Photos] July 2021 Pets
- [Photos] Fourth of July Parade
- Can you believe these actors received DEATH THREATS over their villainous roles?
- Football, fame, fortune! David and Victoria Beckham's relationship timeline
- Happy birthday Tom Cruise! Did you know the actor has been a real-life HERO?
- David Bowie: The life story you may not know