Trump’s Team Performed a ‘Dress Rehearsal’ for Moving the Mar-a-Lago Documents, Report
- ZMG - Veuer
Former President Trump’s team was reportedly preparing to move those boxes of classified documents found in his Mar-a-Lago residence for months. People familiar with the Justice Department’s investigation allege aides performed a “dress rehearsal” for moving the documents before the subpoena requesting all classified records back in May.
Recommended For You
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Traffic stop turns into deadly chase and crash on Sand Creek Road
- Liberty students debut mariachi band
- ‘Hijacked’ projector prompts investigation
- Trip to State meet helps build culture for Liberty High School STUNT team
- Trailer fire forces evacuation at local senior facility
- Dutch Slough restoration project sees progress
- Water polo event highlights sport, Brentwood
- City residents can be part of photo mosaic
- Eagles nest delays Sand Creek road project
- Discovery Bay diver makes a splash
- [Photos] Jim Wangeman turns 85
- [Photos] Brentwood remembers Memorial Day
- 'Anime is something that was a big piece of my childhood'...The A-listers amazed by Japanese anime
- 'I like to get information from doing stuff, like actually talking to people and living real life…’ The stars who DON’T READ books!
- 100 least popular jobs in America
- [Photos] Deer Valley, Heritage boys tennis both fall in NCS tournament
- [Photos] Soroptimist International of the Delta celebrates outstanding students
- 20%, 10% or 5%? How your down payment affects the rest of your finances
- [photos] Antioch Marina the fastest way to the Delta
- Richest women in America
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.