Cancer survivor Janice Baker, left, and Rhonda Detlefsen of the Brentwood Relay For Life team Golda’s Angels grab goodies at the recent Brentwood and Oakley Cancer Survivors’ Ice Cream Social, held at Trilogy Club Los Meganos. More than 80 participants enjoyed creamy treats while raising money for the American Cancer Society.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- A mouth-watering ‘hidden gem’ in Byron
- After school commute halted after collision near Sand Creek
- Oakley police arrest man with loaded “ghost” gun
- Heritage team, coaches lead blind hurdler to award
- Council OKs changes to backyards
- Liberty football looks for JV coaches
- Cities update plans for housing needs
- Bureaucracy blocks repairs to historic building
- BAC Bank closes Discovery Bay branch
- County offers free adoptions this month
- [photos] Silvergate opens the door to luxury in Brentwood
- [photos] Nunn school pumped up over Flat Stanley book
- [Photos] Commute Collision
- [photos] A mouth-watering 'hidden gem' in Byron
- [Photos] City of Oakley honors Alexis Gabe
- [photos] Heritage team, coaches lead blind hurdler to award
- [Photos] Winter dresses up the mountain in white
- [Photos] March 2023 Pets
- Biggest snowfall recorded in Madera County, CA history
- Biggest snowfall recorded in Contra Costa County, CA history
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.