(BPT) - Hero Bread™ CEO and founder, Cole Glass, discusses how his severe food allergies resulted in baked goods with low-no net carbs, fewer sugars and calories, and more fiber. With these items coming to grocery shelves near you, Glass shares exciting national retail expansion in more than 2,300 retail stores across 32 states. Hero Bread™ also completed their Series B fundraise and Glass shares what is on the horizon for this revolutionary baking brand.
Revolutionary Baking Brand Owner Discusses National Retail Expansion and Recent Fundraise
- Brandpoint (BPT)
AutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
Northern California East Bay and Delta Area
Find a local business
Find a local business
Popular News, Videos & Slideshows
- Discovery Bay Board of Directors to discuss controversial proposed office buildings
- Traffic stop turns into deadly chase and crash on Sand Creek Road
- ‘Hijacked’ projector prompts investigation
- Second Miles for Mayo 5K fundraiser set for June 25
- Dutch Slough restoration project sees progress
- Brentwood residents celebrate Indian heritage at festival
- Youth opioid addiction bill advances to state Senate
- Water polo event highlights sport, Brentwood
- New York state of mind
- Jim Wangeman turns 85
- 'Anime is something that was a big piece of my childhood'...The A-listers amazed by Japanese anime
- [Photos] Jim Wangeman turns 85
- [Photos] Brentwood remembers Memorial Day
- [photos] Antioch Marina the fastest way to the Delta
- [Photos] Soroptimist International of the Delta celebrates outstanding students
- 20%, 10% or 5%? How your down payment affects the rest of your finances
- [Photos] Deer Valley, Heritage boys tennis both fall in NCS tournament
- [Photos] Trailer fire forces evacuation near senior facility
- Richest women in America
- 100 least popular jobs in America
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.